Services at Puerto Caldera…
- ISPS Certified Port.
- Minimum dockage Fee is 12 hours dockage.
- Congested port mainly by cargo ships.
- There is no currents only tides that varies from 9.3 feet to – 0.3 feet.
- Channel VHF 14-16 for Port Operations, Pilot and Agent.
- Local Coastguard Service available 24 hours..
- If dockage fee is paid then the ship can stay at anchor before or after docking to the pier with no extra charge
- If only staying at anchor and no docking at any time, then light and buoys, anchorage fee and pax head taxes have to be paid.
- Tender pier available inside Puerto Caldera facilities.
- Bonded warehouse available.
- Puntarenas is the nearest city located 20 kms away.
- K-9 Private Security Service available.
- Shore gangway available.
- Porters & Cleaners service is available upon request.
- Local and international clearance can be done in this port.
- Hull inspection service
Most Convenient Port for:
- Turnarounds Calls .
- Local Supplies.
- Crew Movements .
- Medical Services.
- Bunkering of Fuel .
- Bunkering of Fresh Water .
- Garbage Discharge .
- Port Crane and Forklift service.
- Seafreight & Airfreight deliveries.
- Marine Repairs
- Longitud (West) 84° 43′ 00”
- Lattitude (North) 09° 54′ 00”
- Pilot is compulsory and 2 tug
- Passenger terminal with AC
- Wifi Service
|Berth #1||210 mts||10.50 mts|
|Berth #2||150 mts||9.70 mts|
|Berth #3||160 mts||6.75 mts|
|Berth #4 and 5||180 mts||Alba Duke at 210 mts / Draught 12.75 mts|