Puntarenas Port Highlights
- Certified Port
- There are two berths ( #4 East side and #5 West side ). The length is 300 meters each and maximum draft is 9 meters. The 2 berths have fenders.
- Berth # 4 with fenders of 3.9 mts long X 1. 9 wide.
- Berth # 5 wih fenders of 5.0 mts long 1.9 mts wide.
- Main Cruise Ship Port.
- Cruise terminal available.
- Ship dockage time subjected to currents and tides. Ships can dock at dark hours.
- Channel VHF 14-16 for Port Operations, Pilot and Agent.
- Local Coastguard Service available 24 hours.
- Longitude (West) 84° 50’ 00’’Latitude (North) 09°58’ 00’’
- Pilot is compulsory and 2 tug boats available with the fee.
- Minimum dockage Fee is 12hours dockage.
- Crew Movements
- Medical Appointments
- Medical evacuations
- Shore GangwayAvailable
- Sea freight & air freight deliveries
- Hull Inspections
Services at Puntarenas
- Suitable for Turnaround Calls
- Private porters service is available
- Local and International clearance can be done in this port
- Local Supplies Loading Available
- Garbage, sludge discharge is available
- Bunkering of Fuel or MDO is available
- Bunkering of Fresh Water Available
- Pilot service ( compulsory )
- Free shuttle service